What a talented designer! Pixelsoldier came up with a design that was unique, original and fitted the brief perfectly. We are very excited to work with him on future ideas for our brand and other projects. Well done!
How Gary Jones started their print or packaging design journey
I'm an action sports photographer and cover high school and youth sports in California.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience for this product is parents of players who participate on this championship team. This is a high school football team in California (Rocklin High School) who will be competing for a state championship Dec 19th.
This poster will be 16x20 - probably landscape orientation. It is a celebration of the Rocklin Thunder high school football team who will be playing for the California State Championship Dec 19th. It will be designed to assume they win the state championship but I will edit as needed if they are runner-up. The poster will be designed uniquely for each player with two individual player photos and also include a prominent team photo. It will consist of the following components:
- team photo (supplied)
- two player action photos, primary and secondary (supplied)
- text (table format) of team's season schedule with scores
- text "California D2 State Champions"
- text "Sac-Joaquin D2 Section Champions"
- text "Sierra Foothill League Champions"
- text "Jackson Cummings" (player for this sample)
- text of win-loss record "15-0"
- team logo for Rocklin Thunder (supplied)
- lightning background because the team is the "Thunder"
- primary color is blue and secondary color is gray;