How Hype Publicity Inc. started their print or packaging design journey
This task is to use our high quality assets (AND YOUR OWN ORIGINAL ASSETS) to design suitable movie posters for the full length documentary entitled, "Paratroopers - The Canadian Story". The poster size will be 12 X 18" at 300DPI and MUST BE done in PSD with all layers properly titled, and all original or royalty free images. You MUST be willing to sign a copyright transfer agreement in order to enter this contest.
Paratroopers - The Canadian Story Narrated by Martin Sheen
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Paratroopers is a full length documentary movie narrated by Martin Sheen that spans the 7 decade history of Canada's Paratroopers. We have created high quality assets including logos and photos that you can use for this task however, you are also free to create new icons, images, and so on as you see fit. All of the information about the movie is at http://www.Paratroopers.ca and you are free to download the copyrighted assets at http://www.hypepunk.com/para2009.
*We are also looking for AE artists to create intros and promos for the movie, please message if you are up for this task, and we will create a new and separate contest for the intros.
- Images of Canadian Paratroopers
- 100% period accurate uniforms
- All Canadian para, no American or other countries can be used (for accuracy, we love paras form all around the world but they will not be featured in this movie)
- War movie style poster design
- Narrated by Martin Sheen
- Must include the Canadian Flag
- Should include the red Ensign
- Can include shots from WW2 Normandy, WW2 Varsity, Battle of the Bulge, Korea, Somalia, and Afghanistan
- Should include the Maroon Beret
- Should include the Pegasus icon
- Should include 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion
- Can be from any time period, modern or old
- We hope to not see the same poster over and over again
- you do NOT have to use all or any of our assets
- you can create assets
- the logo can be broken apart or re-interpreted