Great work. Very responsive. A pleasure to work with.
How YAL started their print or packaging design journey
Young Americans for Liberty
Wednesday, January 20th, marks the one year anniversary of President Obama's Inauguration. His message and appeal inspired millions of young people to flock to the polls. But, "hope" is quickly fading away in Washington, DC.
A new youth movement is rising up and demanding REAL change. Join us and say "NO" to the policies of Bush and Obama!
This week, Young Americans for Liberty is seeking a talented artist to create a flyer for students activists to plaster on campus this January 20th. The flyer should send an eye-grabbing message educating students on the 1st year of Obama.
- More of the same Bush policies
- Broken campaign promises
- Outright lies
- Failed Policies
- Connections to special interests
- No transparency (the Federal Reserve)
- War in Iraq, "surge" in Afghanistan
Young Americans for Liberty seeks to recruit, train, educate, and mobilize students on the ideals of liberty and the Constitution.
- Easily printable on 8.5" by 11" sheet of paper
- Scalable to 1/4 page prints
- Include YAL logo and website. Logos found here (vector logo by request): http://bit.ly/8lawuX
- Leave a white box or appropriate space for student activists to add their own info [next group meeting, website, contact info, etc.]