We need a brochure to promote our new road bike rental offering.
Our main business remains bike tours. As an experiment, we have been quietly offering our high end road bikes for rent in the San Francisco Bay Area. The service includes customizing the bike to suit the customer, and free delivery within 20 miles. The few customers who have rented from us are delighted at the high quality bikes and the great service, so we are now prepared to expand the offering.
Most of our rental customers are avid cyclists on business travel to the area, and we have been delivering bikes to local hotels. Many of the hotel operators have asked us for a brochure, so we need to provide them with a brochure they can give to their interested guests.
The brochure needs to look professional, of course, and quickly describe the rental program. Our website has information about the program:
For consistency, the brochure's design should at least be in keeping with the website appearance. The "call to action" should be going to the website to reserve a bike, or to phone our toll-free number to make a reservation over the phone.
For convenience, I think the brochure should be tri-fold US letter size, so it can be displayed in a desktop carrier.
The compelling benefits that deserve emphasis are:
1. chance to ride a super-light full carbon road bike with high-end Ultegra components
2. ability to customize the fit and components to suit the customer
3. convenience of having a bike delivered to the customer's door
4. large assortment of bike maps to help customer find great rides
5. being able to ride a great bike when away from home