Winning design by ten dimes
Barack Obama Bumper Sticker Design
DGlenn needed a new print or packaging
design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 85 designs submitted by 23 freelance designers.
How DGlenn started their print or packaging design journey
In need of a bumper sticker design that will help brand the phrase, "Who's Your Obama?" The goal of this campaign is to help elect Barack Obama as the next President of the United States.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I represent an organization that is dedicated to promoting Barack Obama to become the next President of the United States. The way we are doing this is by creating a unique, innovative Bumper Sticker (designed by you?) and selling the bumper stickers. The proceeds will go to the Obama campaign fund. Our goal is to raise $100,000 for the Barack Obama campaign fund.
The key to this campaign is a unique, innovative design that will be the 'face' of the Obama campaign. Here is the catch phrase we want to use:
Who's Your Obama?
This is a play off the words, "Who's Your Mamma?"
The key is for this design to be memorable, and stylish. In terms of design ideas, we don't have a specific design in mind, and are open to artistic interpretation.
- Bumper Sticker Design with size approximately 10" in width x 3" in height. Slight liberties can be taken here if necessary.
- Design is for print, so must be at least 200 ppi
- Catch phrase, "Who's Your Obama?" must be used in sticker
- website reference, whosyourobama.org must be in design as well, preferrably in the bottom right corner --- but again we're flexible to your artistic design here
- Style should be young, fun, and pro-Obama. The tagline, Who's Your Obama? can be miscontrued as a negative phrase. We want the design to reflect our support for Obama - and this design should be 'mainstream' enough for mass appeal.
- There should probably be some sort of likeness of Obama in the design as well. This could be done with an image, or potentially a graphic that has a 'Wired' (the magazine, http://www.wired.com) like design feel to it.
We've found some similar contests you might like