How OziRacer started their other graphic design journey
TootnTinkle specialise in creating reward charts for children aged 2 – 7 years old. They focus on life skills like toilet training / healthy eating / safe bathing… And now I need some help to create a reward chart for children to clean their teeth!
We have a mocked up version to use as a guide, however we need some creative minds to make this as fun & rewarding as our existing TootnTinkle products.
TootnTinkle - Adventures at Bathtime
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This reward chart is aimed at children from 3 – 7. For anyone with children you know how challenging it can be not only to get children to clean their teeth, but to make sure they do it correctly and at the right times of day.
TootnTinkle has won awards all over the world for their toilet training products (http://www.tootntinkle.com) and now we want to extend our range to help & reward children to clean their teeth. We want to create a reward chart with the following features:
I can send you logo's, existing charts, mock ups. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A simple chart for children to mark off when they clean their teeth, with coloums the morning and night and each day of the week.
- On the chart we will be inserting a digital clock that will count down from 2 minutes. This ensures that children will brush for the recommended length of time. We want this to have a cool ‘START’ icon. We see this located at the top of the board.
- At the bottom of the chart we need an area to put the toothbrush (could be a hook on the board or a cup)
- Insert the weekly cleaning matrix we have created (I can email you mock-ups)
- It will be a vertical board and it needs to be designed within (30cm X 13cm)
- It would be great to have Toot & Tinkle feature, or if your clever enough create two new characters (Use the same drawings, different colours)
- Screen for digital timer (just draw where you would put this)
- Some where to store the tooth brush
I want original designs; please don’t copy someone else’s…