Really, I'm open to considering anything you'd like to submit! However, here are some thoughts:
1. Incorporate elements that aren't traditionally tribal. I don't have any tribal heritage and just want inspired creativity on my body.
2. Please somehow complete the design so that it so that it wraps the entire way around my arm.
3. Keep it subtle. I want to add elements to make it "unique and innovative" but I also don't want it to cover my entire arm, or even shoulder. (Although, if you submit an outstanding design, I’ll consider it regardless! ;)
4. I LOVE the use of negative space. I've attached an image of a tattoo that is a little too big for my taste but shows an example of negative space use.
5. Use of limited color (1-2) colors would be ok, but I don't want too much of it. The current ink color is navy. Also fine to stick with that.
6. Tattoos that incorporate a "central element" intrigue me, like the image I attached with a black fern in it. (Although, note I'm not from New Zealand, so I don't want a black fern in mine - but do feel free to play around with the concept.) Having said that, I have no idea have no idea what central element to suggest...
7. Feel free to incorporate any elements about myself that I described in above.
Email me if you have any further questions. I'm always available. Thanks!