Design a mouse pad with the 2009 calendar. The design should incorporate the calendar, logo, and graphics of your choice. Let your creative energy run free, and design an eye catching mouse pad.
PCLender.com needs a new design for the 2009 calendar mouse pad. PCLender is a mortgage technology service provider that provides a web-based, end-to-end solution for mortgage professionals. The solution is a software-as-a-service that allows mortgage lenders to manage their loan through every stage of the loan cycle.
The design needs to include the following:
Logo: downloadable at the following site:
877.536.6886 | PO Box 862 | Honolulu, Hawaii 96808 | http://www.PCLender.com
12 month calender that contains holidays. The holidays can be represented by a light highlight of some sort (your choice). "2009" should be present and noticable on the design.
The holidays are the following:
- January 1
- Janurary 19
- February 16
- May 25
- July 4
- September 7
- October 12
- November 11
- November 26
- December 25
The 2009 calendar can be seen at the following link, but you may customize the layout, color, etc. to match your design.
The mouse pad will be 7.7" x 9" therefore the design needs to be created to fit the exact dimensions. The design needs to be created to account for a 1/4" bleed, therefore add 1/4" all around, but make sure the design components, such as text and images are within the exact dimensions.
- 300 DPI TIFF or ESP file
- Merge the layers and flatten the file
- The design should be eye catching, clean, and professional. The color scheme does not have to match PCLender corporate colors. Also, for the purpose of your design the color of the logo may be changed to match the mouse pad design.
- There is no real boundaries on the graphics that can be used. Past mouse pads had silhouettes of a crowd of business people below the 6 month across x 2 month tall calendar layout. Another design had a painted wave at sunset with the silhouette of a surfer as the background and the 6x2 month calendar layout over the graphics.
- The calendar can be laid out in a 3 month across x 4 month tall, 6x2 month or 4x3 month configuration, it is your choice.
- The calendar can take up the majority of the pad, or span acorss occupying only a 1/3 of the pad. Your choice.
- The logo can be sized to fit your design.
- The year should be clearly labeled.
- The months should be easily legible.
- Item 1...