I'm a freelance iPhone/iPad developer, striving to make great Apps! I have an App in Apple App Store called Doublemill, which was my first encounter with the iOS platform.
I wanna make games, that give you a short kick when having 5 minutes waiting for the train.
The game is supposed to target a broad variety of audiences. I could very well imagine this App being played by all sorts of age groups, like teenagers as well as adults.
Please don’t consider a specific target audience, when working on your design. I don't want it to be a kids App, but neither I want to be "adult".
* think Scrabble & Tetris
* we call it Fast Fingers at the moment
* there are different themes of words your can chose from
* there are two special blocks: good & bad guys.
* Bad guys cannot be removed by tapping, only by good guys.
* Good guys release your frozen blocks and remove bad guys.
what I need from you:
* a stunning App Icon
* a thrilling screen design for the game
* the bottom show a clock with the time used and a pause button
* the blocks falling (with vibrant colors), but still need to display the letter properly the represent
* each letter needs a different color (subtly different colors are okay)
* good&bad guys need a special logo/icon on their blocks and need to represent something positive/negative
* a menu screen in the same theme containing resume, new game, highscore, badges, settings, about
* if there's time (but rather focus on Icon, game design) : a settings screen configuring, levels(easy,medium,hard) and themes (a list pulled in from server side)
* App Icon needs to have iPad sizes (see http://developer.apple.com/iphone/l…ages.html)
* the static screen should have iPad resolution of 768x1024
* the top and bottom part should be around 100px high
* the blocks with letters must be 80x79
* the blocks with good&bad guys must also be 80x79
* the menu screen should be rectangular around 400x600
* a metal box/factory dark theme with vibrant colors