What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for an e-card design to send out our Christmas Cards via email this year. Please submit proposals in two parts, a jpeg picture that would be linked in our email so that clients would click on the photo and be redirected to our website page to see the actual Christmas Card. The second part would be a flash file that we can host on a separate page of our website that in would be the Christmas Card.
Your submission must include:
• A flash file that contains some animation, discretion left up to artist as to how much
• A “matching” jpeg that would look similar to the e-card
• Our firm’s logo
• Any colors are ok, if looking for a color match the blue in our our logo please use Pantone Reflex Blue
• Please make design tasteful, professional and business appropriate (preferably no Santa Claus, elves, or child-like animation)
• Jpeg image should include the words: “Click to Play” which will be linked to our website
• If flash requires a click to open, please say this somewhere so clients know how to "open" card; If image animation works with mouse rollover, please say this somewhere as well. (Neither of these are required)
• Flash should include the following message in addition to our logo:
“Wishing you a Joyous Holiday Season and a New Year filled with Peace and Happiness”
• Our firm name should be written as “Baldwin CPAs, PLLC” as closing on image/flash
• We prefer “Merry Christmas” as opposed to “Happy Holidays” or “Season’s Greetings” if this wording is used
We are happy to take questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.