Kate is wonderful to work with. She's talented and professional. We look forward to continuing to work with her!
Great job, good comunication
Great designer, easy to work with will definitely be back...
very talented designer and great communication. we recommend to anyone and give 5 stars everytime for the great work.
- Katherine Wolfert
Thanks so much!! The logo is perfect.
How bsaplicki started their other clothing or merchandise journey
Who are you known as?
Brian's Random Design!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
OK. So my wife's birthday is in a few months, and I have this grandiose plan to embroider her jean jacket with an awesome / semi-ironic design of our cat, Ollie. Yep, we're those people.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Here's how I envision it:
- The style I'm going for is American classic tattoo (ie Ed Hardy)
- [UPDATED] I had originally said 3-4 colors (white, grey, pink, red), but I the number is less important than nailing the graphic. Here are the colors I definitely think we need: white, grey, pink, red, black, green
- Main graphic is Ollie's face, with script text above/below or around it reading "Ollie is a Fucker" (TBD on capitalization scheme)
- [NEW] Would also like to work in a ying yang (from his collar) and some red roses with green leaves
- It's important that his eyes be green and his nose a light shade of pink
This is absurd but I think could be super awesome. Please use everything above as a directional suggestion but very interested to hear your thoughts / changes!