The user can add different steps hotel, car, flight, restaurant, place to visit, activity, transport (bus, boat, train, bus) to his trip to get a timeline of his journey.
The application is intended to both android and ios.
The application contain the following screens:
- Home : contain the following section
* current trip
* list of incoming trip
* list of past trip
* action to create a new trip
When we tap on a trip item, it open the dashboard for this one
- Dashboard : list of the steps ordered by starting date, between every step the distance and time to reach the next step. A button to add a new step. It can be multiple steps for the same date.
In the dashboard there is multiple pages: Timeline, Costs, task list ( a global task list for the trip not related to any step).
It could be a bottom nav bar.
A trip is defined by :
- destinations (with photos if available)
- start and end date
- list of participants.
A step contain at least :
- step type
- start date & time
- in some case an end date & time
- photo of destination if it's available
- actions : number of messages (discussion thread between participants), icon to open a task list, status (reserved, paid,...)