Christina è un designer sensibile di innegabile capacità, capace di dare forma con eleganza e semplicità. Estremamente disponibie sempre ed in grado di porre quell'accento per dare unicità e carattere ai lavori. Sono felice di aver lavorato con lei e mi auguro di proseguire affidandogli altri sviluppi.
Un sentito grazie
Very responsive to feedback and helped brainstorm many different ideas. Really appreciated.
Great partner to work with. Amazing response time. Great talent.
Tema is the Best Designer on 99 Designs! Not even close.
How marcum.williams started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
This is a currently an existing iPad app and it needs coding updates for iOS 7 (my job) as well as DESIGN updates (your job)
If you have an iPad that would be helpful. The app is currently in Apple's App store:
From description: "A colorful, whimsical, interactive data visualization of the S&P 500 index. Compare various metrics (market cap, volume, cash, debt etc...) across all components or just specific industries. Data updated 1-3 times daily." The app is locked in Landscape view.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
THINK MORE CREATIVE OR WHIMSICAL AND LESS BUSINESS-LIKE.
I am open to any wacky suggestions for adding more polish to this app regarding menus, menu buttons fonts colors sizes etc.
(1) iOS 7 added a new settings menu that is exposed by swiping upwards from the bottom and this new feature tends to collide with the menu I have on the bottom.
(1) redesign the menu controls, buttons, fonts as well as background / color schemes.
(2) I could be persuaded in making it appear more "rough" or hand-drawn and less precise. Perhaps the company sphere has a more "sketch"-like quality?
(4) When user clicks on a sphere it expands and the user chooses various metrics.Perhaps better font suggestions or sizing / color?
DataFizz S&P 500
(1) app launches and 500 company spheres float onto screen
(2) user can click on any sphere to be taken to an enlarged slowly rotating sphere where 21 metrics can be chosen
(3) on bottom is a tab that user can drill down into an individual industry. Or by clicking arrow on far right or left can move to another menu that allows "pivot" to another DataPoint across the whole index.
What to avoid
Since this is NOT a finance stock-picking app but more an aesthetic data-visualization I am NOT looking to make it like a trading app. THINK MORE CREATIVE OR WHIMSICAL AND LESS BUSINESS-LIKE.