I chose to wait and review Shweta only once our design was complete. I had a general idea of what I wanted and Shweta was able to make it come to life. She followed my instructions well and provided multiple design iterations until I was fully satisfied. Currently, Shweta is working with my developer to implement our design. Great work. Timely. Creative. And easy to communicate with.
Thank you djdrestha ! Professional, helpful and extremely talented.
How kriszizzo started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
The app is a Tinder-like app that caters to the health, fitness, and general wellness lifestyle. Our objective is to connect those with the same healthy and fit lifestyles.
Users create a profile with personal info, select from a pool of healthy and fit lifestyle options, submit photos, and create a profile. Once complete they can begin connecting with those who share similar interests.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
I would like the style of the selection options for the health and fitness lifestyles (vegan, mountain biking, hiking, fitness competitor, gym life, meal prep, snowboarder, keto, etc.) to resemble that of the itunes music genre selection option where people select a bubble with the genres they enjoy and itunes saves that selection for music browsing purposes.
I'd like the app to have a subtle, calming feel to it. The tone of the app should be refreshing in color and feel. Possibly incorporating certain desirable healthy lifestyle aspects (i.e. running on the beach).
The app should also have a modern and simplistic look.
Warm and cool colors are both great but lets try and keep the coloring light. Possible incorporate some subtle geometric backgrounds or backgrounds that bring some texture to the app. We don't want 2 dimensions.
It's A Fit
1) The first screen is the login or create account screen. We will likely model our trailing screens for creating the account off of this.
2) The user dashboard screen for setting up their profiles.
3) The match screen including the potential matching users profile picture, accept or decline buttons, name, age, compatibility rating, bio, compatible selections, and more.
4) The chat page, listing all of those whom the person has matched with.
5) The user profile editor page withing the dashboard.
What to avoid
Images are of the current app. We would like to improve on all of these pages.