Thrilled with the work Elan did for us! Not only did he provide outstanding design and art but the final files were well organized! I would work with him again in a heartbeat!
How synthr started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Synth is a search application - but a new paradigm in search, in fact it is “un-search”. - designed for a mobile platform. It is a very different UI/UX to the traditional "search engine". Our tool allows users to stitch/weave/.... synth information from multiple documents into a single view and iterate with it.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
Please see the attached specification for details. Also check out the "UI Examples we like.zip" file.
1. Main Screen – this is principal screen which the user searches
- It has an initial view : the view which shows when the user opens the app (instead of a blank screen) .
- Then shows the results when the search is performed.
- The results are shown as square tiles and the row is scrollable left<-> right . See pulse.me android app to get the idea
2. View Screen – which is the window that opens to show the text when a square tile is clicked. It also lets user highlight text of interest with a marker – which is copied into the clipboard.
3. Clipboard Screen – shows the texts selected from the various tiles . This screen has a highlighter which lets user select texts and “expand” it.
What to avoid
Avoid flashiness or distracting garish colors or features.