The Mains Screens for the app are:
1) Business/Organization Form - The form that the user will input a business or organization's information into. The form will have the following form fields and form field types:
Business Info section -
Name - Text input
Website - Text input
Facebook Page - Text input
Account Manager - Select Dropdown (I recommend styling similar to https://selectize.github.io/selectize.js/ --> email contact example)
Phone Number section -
Label/title for the phone number - text + number input
Button to allow adding multiple phone numbers
Tags - Select Dropdown with autocomplete ( similar to https://selectize.github.io/selectize.js/)
Brands - Select Dropdown with autocomplete ( similar to https://selectize.github.io/selectize.js/)
Contact's Section -
Select Dropdown with autocomplete (I recommend styling similar to https://selectize.github.io/selectize.js/ --> email contact example)
Probably a table below showing all the contacts that have been added to the business/organization (since there can be multiple people associated with an organization).
Addresses Section -
Similar to an address book for an eCommerce system, this will have the following inputs:
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Select box/Radio Button/Checkbox to indicate if this is the primary/default SHIPPING address
Select Box /Radio Button/Checkbox to indicate if this is the primary/default BILLING address
2) The Business/Organization View - The main page that shows the businesses/Organization's information. This is the main screen with all the relevant information/interaction. This will include a timeline of interactions/activities.
Info on this view includes:
Business Name + Icon/Logo
Phone Numbers for business
Address (also maybe show a google map with pin)
Contacts at the business (Name + Business title, Phone number and email)
Sections for Main View:
Activity Feed - Similar to a Facebook Wall but shows recent activity for the Business/Organization (such as "Quote created" or "Phone Number Updated").
Quotes - A table listing out all the quotes created for the customer, the table should have the following columns of information - Quote Number, Quote title, Total Value of the Quote, Quote Date, Quote Status. Also include a stat for total number of proposals and a stat showing the percentage of quotes they end up converting on.
Sales - A table listing out all the sales for the customer, the table should have the following columns of information - Order Number, Total Value of the order, Order Date, Order Status.
Locations - This is an address book for the Organization and lists all the addresses.
Payment Info Section - This will show all the payment methods this business has, such as Net 30 Terms, Credit Card on File, and who the main contact is for payments/accounting.
Stats Sections - The totals sales for this customer, the rank of this customer based on sales total vs. other customers (with a toggle to be life time vs. year to date).
3) The Record/Schedule Activity Modal - This is a modal that will allow the user of the application to schedule a meeting or record an interaction with a customer. This is essentially a web form.
the Form will start with a drop down having the user select what type of activity they want to record. The modal might start with some text saying "What would you like to do?" and a select drop down with options like:
- Record a Note
- Record a phone call
- Record a visit
- Record an email
- Schedule a phone call
- Schedule a visit/meeting
- Assign a task
Each activity will have various inputs but they are:
- Title (required)
- Description (optional)
- Assignee(s) - can be multiple admin users (at least one admin user required)
- Associated customer(s) - can be multiple customers (optional)
- Associated organizations (optional)
- Due date/scheduled date (optional)
- Duration/scheduled time (required)
- Ability to sync to Google calendar and send invites to customers and admin users associated with the activity. (Optional check box)
4) Business/Organization's List View - shows a list of all the organizations in the application, along with information about each organization in a table format. The table columns should include:
There needs to be a toggle on this form to switch between life time and year to date, along with a button to add new businesses/organizations, and a button or way to delete businesses/organizations. Finally there should also be a way to filter the list of businesses/organizations.