Very good and concentrated work. Very close to our briefing. Very inspired. And very open to suggestions and wishes. Thanx!
- Johannes F
- Typelab D
Excellent work. One of the best designers on 99designs.com perhaps.
- K. Pavlov
Simply excellent. Quality, original design showing a real understanding of the brief. Looking forward to working with Kirill on the rest of the webpage designs.
How kieranryan started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
App is for a carshare (operates similar to Car2Go or Zipcar). The app allows a customer to find available vehicles, make a reservation, and open a vehicle from their phone. Additional features include access to account information; previous trips and invoices; and access to information about the service.
Photoshop .psd files are good, ability to do in Sketch is a plus (though no required).
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
Clean and simple without being cold. Inviting and friendly without being unprofessional. We have a colour scheme - but it can be treated as an inspiration rather than requirement. We also have a bank of marketing materials to get a sense of the brand.
1) Login screen
1A) Loading Screen
2) Map based reservation screen - first screen after login. Allows the customer to view and select available vehicles. Additional information is shown when a vehicle is clicked on, selected to be reserved or opened in this screen. Links to Menu Navigation, New & Upcoming Reservations.
3) New and Upcoming Reservations - allows a new reservation to be started, shows existing upcoming reservations in a list
4) Menu Navigation - includes access to profile, new and upcoming reservations, Invoices, Refer a friend, Gift of Pogo, FAQ, Contact, About
5) Info Screens - Refer a friend - referral link, Gift of Pogo - gift card purchases, FAQ - FAQ list, Contact - contacts, About - Legal, Open Source Licenses, etc.
There is an additional screen we will add for the winning designer.
6) Invoices - shows past trips and invoice amounts