These questions have been asked by some of the designers
1. What are the long term goals of your business?
Our long term goal is to provide customers with the best quality, value and service
2. What do you want your new logo to accomplish? or Why do you need a new logo?
We need a new logo because we are taking over an existing restaurant. We want to establish a logo that people recognize, remember.
3. Who are your main competitors?
Main competitors are other asian cuisine's in the neighborhood
4. How are you different from your competitors?
Most of our competitors asian restaurants are old school and not up to date with logos/websites/simplicity of design. Plus we got alot of homemade dishes, suit to satisfy!
5. What’s the age range of your target customer base?
Mainly adults, with their families & children.
(No schools etc close by)
6. Do you have any specific imagery in mind for your logo?
We dont have anything specific, we want the designers to come up with something original/unique/fun/beautiful/ you guys decide!
7. Do you have any color preferences, or existing brand colors?
Colors we like the new in colors which are red/black/grey but thats just our preference if other color schemes come up we are happy to see
8. What adjectives should best describe your logo?
9. What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it?
That place is awesome/beautiful/nice logo!
10. Where will your logo be used (ex: print, web; only print/only web)?
Logo will be used for banner/menu/website/business cards/ shirts? You name it (you'll be famous!)
11. What logos appeal to you (2-3 examples are enough)?
It's hard to say what appeals us, we just want to see what the designers can bring to the table!
12. Should all the special signs from your business name “Phở Thái Hòa” be present in the logo as well?
Yes Phở Thái Hòa is the name of the restaurant
13. Can I know what “Phở Thái Hòa” means in English? If it doesn’t have any translation, can you explain how did you get to this name?
Phở - means vietnamese noodles soup (its world famous)
Thái Hòa - balance and peace
In other words its along the lines of when you are eating our food at our restaurant the perfect balance of food brings you peace. Just like when you are heading to your favorite restaurant you know what you are going to get and you immediately get that sense of peace and satisfaction. This name came from the previous restaurant and instead of starting from scratch and redoing everything all over again name/branding etc. We've decided to keep the name and give it a sort of rebirth, renew.