Out of a pool of 190 designs, we picked Wahyu's design. He offered something unique and well thought out. Post contest communication has been fantastic.
How YIM started their logo design journey
We need a logo for our charitable organization that will be used for our website, t-shirts, letterhead, business cards etc.
This is very open to your creative genius.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a charitable organization with an international manadate. To date we have been working with people in the third-world to help raise up/ignite leaders among the youth in those nations to become world changers. Our focus is on leadership, education and community.
We mainly focus on youth 15 years and older. We also work with young adults as well.
Accepted File Formats
Vector (since it will appear on web-sites, tshirts business cards etc)
- We would like a logo that incorporates a 'youth appeal' but also appeals strongly to our sponsors
- If your design includes people, it should be noted that this is a multi-cultural ministry
- Unique, eye-catching, professional logo
- Limited color palette(for reduced cost)
- If you are including a flame as part of the design, please ensure that it doesn't appear harsh or angry.
- No overused or cliche images
- a font that will age