Wellspring - Wellspringdfw
Our church exists to help people grow in their friendship with Jesus and friendship with one another, and to use the gifts of the Holy Spirit to extend both of these friendships.
Our target audience is those seeking an authentic friendship with Christ, and with members of their community in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. More specifically, we are looking to attract young adults/professionals and families in the 20-35 age bracket.
The entire site will be redesigned. See existing logo and site info at http://www.wellspringdfw.org.
* Logo should be simple. Two fonts max
* All text must be legible when small.
* Should generally invoke imagery of movement, and if possible, include a water theme. Wellspring is defined as the source of water for a well, or an abundant source.
* Reproducible on white or color backgrounds.
* Maximum of 5 colors. The simpler the better.
* Logo should be fresh, unique, and timeless, while avoiding design “fads”.
* 2 layout versions: one containing the text “wellspringdfw” with a change in font color and/or font style between “wellspring” & “dfw”. The 2nd layout should contain only the logo image without text.
* Use of texture is permitted and encouraged for logo portion in color reproduction, but text should contain no texture. Black and white version should contain no texture.
* We like the colors in our current logo, but could potentially explore things besides our present teal… get creative.
* stick figures
* water drops
* standard boring ripples
* We will require the source files in all major formats and the ability alter color and formatting at will. (PSD / PNG / JPG / AI)
* Must contain only original work.