Please be as crazy creative as possible while working within the following design parameters:
1. Be crisp while playful. I realize this is a hard combination but this is what is required. The logo should be very clean, tight, and professional but with a surprise in there somewhere.
2. Please try to implement an icon with the copy that will clearly represent the symbol and feeling of Weird by Design. We want to be able to use that icon as a stand alone symbol for favicons and for promotional material. In other words, we're seeking a very flexible image.
3. We must be assured that your logo will be 100% original designs and that zero elements have been brought in from any existing logos. Nobody wants to see their logo used somewhere else with different copy stuck in. It is very important to us to have a one-of-a-kind logo. Please be honest and take pride in your work.
4. Add a small TM on the top right side of the logo.
Winning logos must provide the following file formats:
1. psd (white background)
2. psd (transparent background)
3. jpg, gif, tif, eps
4. please send large files minimum 450 dpi
5. Also send a favicon file
EDITED ON JULY 25:
5. I also require a reverse white on black logo version of the original, cuts of any characters/logos/icons/marks in sufficient variations depending on what is in the winning logo. You will agree to provide as many files as is needed to meet this request for flexible logo use.
Above all, please just have fun with this. (We are!) Don't stifle and try to let your mind go! But keep it crisp, professional and awesome at the same time. :)
Best of luck!