Logo for IRIS Photography, a Connecticut-based wedding photography business (http://www.photoiris.com), for on-line and print use that conveys a clean, fresh, upscale, preppy-chic look and feel....that conveys our photojournalistic style.
Looking for a company logo in CMYK and RGB vector formats for web and print use. We'd like the design to convey the following brand traits:
- Upscale, outdoor, tent-wedding, garden party look
- Martha's Vineyard with a tinge of Roxy / Quiksilver surfer feel
- Would be at home in high-end bride blogs such as http://www.stylemepretty.com, http://www.kenziekate.blogspot.com, weddingbeepro.com.- Photojournalist look...we shoot more reality, not fashiony / wedding-y style
- Reminiscent of classic look of J. Crew, Vera Wang
- Pink hues preferably, with grays / blues for secondary colors if needed- See http://www.photoiris.com/blog and http://www.photoiris.com for look and feel of our photography
- Needs to fit in logo space (and be easily readable) of website http://www.photoiris.com
- With and without tagline of "true and beautiful"
- Clean, classic, bright, timeless
- Different from the many many photog websites out there..
- Not corporate, stuffy
- Not typical wedding-y, flowery look...not overtly wedding-y
- No play on iris of the eye, iris the flower, camera aperture...nothing cutesy or funny
- No wedding-y cursive scripts, flowing letters