Out of the dozens of designs entered, Hugo's logo instantly caught my attention and I communicated this...Hugo continued to submit more and more designs based around my liking and by no means making my choice any easier :)
Thank You Hugo and thank you 99 Designs for helping me find the perfect logo suited to me.
How 1WeddingSource started their logo design journey
We are hosting the first Internet Marketing Conference in August of 2009, and will begin our website design shortly (look for the contest soon). Before we build the house, we need the foundation "Our Logo"
Wedding IMC - which stands for Internet Marketing Conference
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Basically we are looking for something very classy and elegent. Something very professional and business minded. Our market is Wedding Professionals. Our strategy is to make them aware of all the useful ways to market their wedding products and services using the internet. We have some of the top names in Internet marketing and SEO that will be speaking at this event.
- The logo must say Wedding IMC
- Might want to say Internet Marketing Conference in small letters - unless you can communicate the overall meaning of IMC in the logo itself (now that would be be an advantage over other designers)
- Something that can be BRANDED effectively.
- Must look good on T-Shirts, Business Cards, Hats, Magazines, Billboards, etc...
- Nothing Cheesy
- Feel free to be creative as I don't really have a choice of color, font, etc...
- Would be nice to do something with the letters - to match our overall strategy in a subliminal way
- Maybe something that POPs out of the page - almost 3D - Just an idea.....doesn't have to be this way if you can design a kick butt logo without the 3D effect.