What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A logo that will appeal to Craft and scrapbbooking individuals which tend to be mostly women who have an interest in nice crafty things, keepsakes, making personal gifts etc. this site will be aimed at these hobbiest whose age range is 20 – 40 (statistics show the average age is 37 and usual married with two children) so needs to appeal to this market.
Our main selling point will also be that we are manufacturing in Ireland. We will also be selling in a global market and could be exporting all over the world. We also want the logo to illustrate a quality product. It will be part of a network of vibrant industries with an exciting image, an expanding customer base and successful members and the logo should portray this image.
• Must use solid, strong colours.
• Must be supplied in vector format Logo fit for a header of a webpage art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. (.eps, .pdf or .ai ) and editable for future needs
• This logo should also work on a business card and packaging as we’ll need to get business cards printed up in the future.
• Desired Color Scheme : Open to suggestions, but would like a fresh feel to the color scheme that would appeal to the market that is 20 – 40 mothers. Try to think beyond the green and gold that are typical Irish colours
• Desired Style : Fresh, Simple, Eye Catching (especially as it could be on retail websites with hundreds of other manufacturers) and modern.
• A Logo that could be further developed into a range of products for production within the craft arena.