I'm interested in a logo & favicon for my company & website. Would like something professional. Words I use a lot in my work include balance, risk, return, planning, framework, roadmap, diversification, trust, etc.
Later, I may be interested in new business cards, so would like a logo that would translate well between online & print media.
Also, would like something that would look nice in black & white.
As we approach the end of this contest, I will use the ratings in the following manner:
1-2 stars - Not in consideration
3-4 stars - In consideration. See feedback, if any. Likely want to see more variations but still open to new ideas. 4 stars will likely make it final round of consideration but not guaranteed. If you have questions, ask me and I'll reply as quickly as I can.
5 stars - these will be in final round. I most likely will not rate anything a 5 star until the contest has ended.
If you have any questions, feel free to post comment or send me a message. Thanks.
Thornton Wealth Management
Want a logo (& favicon) for Thornton Wealth Management. Website address is http://www.thorntonwealth.com Something that can anchor my branding and communications with clients, other professionals and prospective clients.
About my company:
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, TWM serves a select group of individuals,trusts, foundations, endowments, and corporate retirement plans locatedacross the country. TWM takes a comprehensive approach to wealthmanagement and helps people make smart behavioral decisions about theirmoney—providing them with greater simplicity, independence, peace ofmind, and security for the long term. Russ is passionate about helpingclients realize their most important goals and objectives.
Many of TWM’s clients share the following characteristics:
- Work with and value the opinions of professional advisors (CPA, Attorney, etc.)
- Nice people and enjoyable to spend time with
- Have important financial goals and varied interests
- Optimistic about the future and don’t live in the past
- Family and other relationships are important to them
- Don’t have the time and/or interest in managing their finances on their own
- Comfortable using email and the internet for communication and informationAbout me:
Russ, the founder, President, and Chief Compliance Officer ofThornton Wealth Management, LLC, graduated from Furman University in1993 with a degree in Business and Computer Science. Prior to startingTWM, Russ worked as a Financial Consultant with Merrill Lynch for over12 years. In addition to 15 years of financial service experience, Russholds the following professional industry designations:
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM
- Accredited Wealth Management AdvisorSM
- Accredited Asset Management SpecialistSM
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)Outside of TWM, Russ serves as a trustee for the non-profit GeorgiaEye Bank. In his spare time, Russ enjoys spending time with his wifeElizabeth and their two dogs.
- I like simple, fresh, clean, crisp
- Not looking for a specific color palette and am open to ideas, but I generally like black, greys, greens, & blues
- Want something professional
- Maybe a logo that plays off the "T" in Thornton or "TWM", etc.
- Maybe a graphic/icon that indicates the type of work I do: financial planning, investment advice, risk management, etc.
- Something that symbolizes trust, confidence, etc
- OPEN TO IDEAS & FRESH PERSPECTIVE
- Would like the logo to be 2-D
I'm not set on any particular font or whether text is capitalized or lowercase
- Don't really like the brown color that is in my current logo on my site
- Not looking for a banner style logo like the one on my current site
- Prefer no 3-D logos or graphics