How MichaelTorfs started their logo design journey
We, Michael and I, Nathalie, are two young entrepreneurs who are currently developing an online real estate company.
Like Virgin Airlines, we work based on a pick and choose principle, so the people can choose their level of involvement in the selling proces.
We need you to come up with a young, but professional looking logo.
ImmoNatie (translated: Real Estate Nation)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
ImmoNatie (Transalted: Real Estate Nation)
The company in one sentence:ImmoNatie is an online realtor that offers- through an innovative e-platform- a transpartant and cheaper way to sell your property.
The company in two words:Online (real estate) transactions
The company in one word:Internetrealtor
If ImmoNatie would be a person, it would be..The Mac guy - Robin Hood
If ImmoNatie would be an object, it would be..An Iphone
If ImmoNatie would be a car, it would be..A Mini
If ImmoNatie would be an animal, it would be..A dolphin
We're going to add the following on the suggestion of the 99designs team:
1 star - wrong direction
2 star - some elements we like
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - made the final cut!
Hope this helps everyone
- proportion of text size to the total should be high enough so the logo stays readable
- clean, professional design, less is more
- a subtile touch of genious in the total
- horizontal orientated, not vertical
- format: vector: transparant background (pref: Illustrator)
- favicon included separatly
- figurative logo
- too many things going on.... less is more!
- crazy or written-like fonts, we need a readable typeface
- to much of mirror, metal, drop shadow effect, stays subtle in the beginning, if the logo on itself has the touch of genious, we can add subtile effects in the revisions