We are a husband and wife team currently developing a website to share our love of good food and wine with others. It will include the following:
- Restaurant reviews
- Food photos
- Healthy food tips for kids
- Different cuisines from around the world
- Web shop which sells kitchen goods / kids cooking utensils /
cookbooks and other cooking related merchandise
Our website and brand is to be targeted at all ages with the common denominator being the love of good food and wine. It is for families, friends and foodies wanting know they are selecting the right restaurant; accessing recipes to cook a meal they know will work or the kids will love; sharing recipes they may have found; looking for healthy cooking and eating information; and wanting to purchase that special cooking utensil they have been missing.
We believe the perfect logo will help build our brand and ensure our website's long term success. Some ideas we have for our logo:
- A little abstract with a play on the wine and the fork.
- Bold, identifiable colours that can be reflected throughout the
- Modern / classy / unique design
- Keep the logo and the word
winefork separate rather than integrate
any graphics into the word
- Keep the word winefork all one colour as
we want it to be a whole word in it's own
right rather than splitting up the 'wine'
and the 'fork
- emphasis on the fork component of the
logo as the major focus of the website
will be on food
The files we will require are:
- Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
- Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
As we are in the very early stages of building our website, we are hoping that with the right logo we will be able to build our brand around it, so for us the perfect logo is a pivotal part of ensuring our businesses success.