How Paul Winandy started their logo design journey
Exciting new venture fund focused on seed stage investments in technology startups. We will combine funding with an accelerated mentoring program to rapidly grow the company from concept to prototype.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a logo to represent our new brand of venture investing. TEKcelerate will combine seed stage funding with a robust set of mentoring services to help technology companies grow rapidly from concept to prototype. TEKcelerate stands for "technology acclerator" and that pretty accurately describes our mission.
Our success as a company will be based on two key factors:
1) Identifying the best ideas and best entrepreneurs to put through the program
2) Successfully assisting these brilliant founders in launching their company and positioning it for rapid growth.
- A logo that represents the following key images:
- Progressive thinking investors
- Technology visionaries
- Straightforward communicators
- Practical, results driven businessmen
- Fun, collaborative working environment
- We prefer a muted color pallette in greens, golds, black, gray, etc.
- No tagline at this point
- TEKcelerate is envisioned to be part capitalized and part lower case as noted, but we are open to alternatives that match the brand messages above
- Prefer text with newly designed graphic