Flippa: The largest and most popular marketplace for buying and selling websites—owned by the people behind SitePoint and 99designs!
Entrepreneurs, Website Owners, Website Investors, Internet Marketers, Web Business People
Flippa is a serious, established marketplace that was spun out of sitepoint.com. Users of the site are looking to buy and sell websites, often in the $500 - $30,000 price range.
The logo needs to be simple, convey trust, professionalism, and integrity. It will appear primarily on the website, and also on our office signage, on business cards and on our email newsletter.
The logo will appear against a light blue background (HEX #dbe5ee), but should also present well against a white background. We will also want a black and white version.
* Keep it simple. The best logo designs can be identified on buildings from miles away. Think Nike, McDonalds, etc.
* Our logo doesn't necessarily have to have an associated icon, it may simply be the word "flippa" in a nice typeface.
* If you do plan on including an icon, no overly complicated diagrams. Remember, keep it simple!
Logos we like:
We don’t want:
* Dolphins or other animals
* Dollar signs, money bills, or anything else associated with “get rick quick”
* Usage of the color pink or other feminine colors
* Overly complicated icon
* NO gradients, shadows, lens flares, or other gimmicky photoshop filters and effects
* NO flipped letters, upside down letters