Congratulations for winning the contest! Thank you!
How Peazyltd started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an online real estate website where owners can list their commercial and residential properties for sale or lease.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I want a logo that that is:
3) The logo is to have two parts to it (i) the Symbol and (ii) the Text/Company name
4) Symbol - is to be positioned to the left
5) Symbol - is to be RED in colour (the same RED that is used in this website page http://www.vodafone.co.nz/)
6) Symbol - is to have hints of real estate but I don’t want detailed pictures of houses, windows, doors or building etc... keep the symbol simple (see my sketch to give you an idea of a symbol with a simple hint of real estate)
7) Text/Company name - is to be positioned to the right
8) Text/Company name - is to be BLUE in colour (the same BLUE used in this website page http://www.realestate.com.au/rent)