hotel toshi is based in NYC and offers short-term, stylishly furnished apartment rentals with wi-fi, plasma tv from $100-$495/night. People can rent 1BR-5BR bedrooms and penthouses for their vacation stays.
Looking for a clever play on words. We know the name sounds a little rigid, so we want to make it fun, friendly, and approachable.
What do we do? check us out at http://www.hoteltoshi.com
- 1...Something creative, smart, not corporate looking
- 2...Incorporates the current toshi face logo (http://www.toshifilm.com/exit.cfm)
- 3...People should know by looking at the logo that it has something to do with apartments, housing, hotel alternative
- 6...The following words should come to mind upon seeing logo: build, create, fun, easy to use, young, high design, friendly, clever, connector, service oriented, price conscious
- 7...Tasteful and exudes a feeling of high design and thought
- 8...Mixture of FUN, style, culture, architecture, art.
- 9...Must use toshi face logo as seen on http://www.hoteltoshi.com
- 10..If you reference a building in the logo, please base it off of: http://www.flickr.com/photos/toship…448620465/
- 8...Vector format of logo
- 9..."toshi" must be in all lowercase letters
- 1...Anything that looks super technical
- 2...Anything too corporate, dry, or boring