From the start of the contest adisign09 was very creative and eager to achieve the best design possible. He created an awesome design for our band. We love the design! Thank you for your time. Best regards - "da Podbies".
How Jesh started their logo design journey
Stoneridge Senior Living
We just opened our doors this year to offer seniors more options for their living arrangements as they age. We specialize in providing seniors with residential living spaces that help seniors stay in the community instead of in an institutional environment.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience would be the seniors themselves and their children. Bottom line, we want them to feel confident and secure in their decision to stay in one of our homes. Professionalism, confidence and trustworthiness are several of the key themes that our audience demands before they will do business with us.
1) Simple, clean logo
2) Logo must inspire confidence and trustworthiness
3) Logo must be professional looking
4) No cliche icons
5) Logo will be used in print and web applications
6) No more than 3 colors (also include a b&w version in your submissions)
7) Vector format
8) Color version should look just as clean in b&w as some of our documents are not printed in color
9) We are not a web-based service, so please stay away from abstract circles and triangles that look like they are made of glass. I don't mind the 2.0 look as long as it fits with the above requirements.