The designer did a great job. We are very happy with his work. Highly recommend his services.
- Jonathan Arias
How tj1184 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer some of the best CASH buyback prices for textbooks in the entire industry. We are an exclusive textbook buyback site focused solely on buying textbooks back from the college demographic in the United States.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The value proposition of the Sell-Textbook.com brand is that we pay the most money for used college textbooks and we pay cold hard cash, not in-store credit like many other textbook buyback competitors.
Typical Customer is 18-34 year old female college student (75%). The other 25% is 18-34 year old male college students. We only do business in the United States.
Slogan: Get the Most Cash. Fast.
I would like the slogan attached to the logo in some way.