We help community organizations like schools, churches, sports teams, scout troops, 4H clubs etc. raise money by selling magazines to their friends, family and neighbors.
We are an online brand with an innovative, modern approach to community fundraisers. In the future, we will conduct fundraisers with other products.
Words that describe us are modern, fast, profitable, experienced, independent -- we like to think unique not generic, modern not traditional, effective not hindered.
Our name “craise” is derived from 'C' ommunity and Fund 'raise' r
Our primary audience is adults who work or volunteer for community organizations. B2NonProfit brand.
Our secondary audience is the students and members who belong to the organizations that raise money with us.
The logo’s look needs to have professional sophistication for adults, yet have a modern friendliness for students.
• NO academic motifs or children in the logo. Our industry is flooded with designs that look like Schoolhouse rock, nickelodeon or Bill Nye the Science Guy. Drives me nuts :)
• Simple, Clean, current, accessible design
• Scalable from small to large without confusion
• Adaptable to online, print and other medias
• Text and some artwork
• space for a tagline (working on that...)
• Logo must be in color.
• Horizontal aspect ratio
• like creative use of font
• Space for a Tagline
• .com TLD out of the way or absent
• Desired formats: Vector
NOTE ABOUT ART:
The design needs to be more like a mascot than a symbolic representation of our company.
For instance, think of the little bird in twitter, or the face that used to be in facebook, versus the more symbolic call-out bubble used in the technorati logo, or the toilet bowl that is part of the Blogger logo
Looking forward to seeing your ideas!