saverMint! We are a fresh startup with large ambitions, passionate about social marketing.
Our goals are to create an easy, inexpensive, and effective new marketing tool for businesses of any size and to simplify the way people make payments.
We provide great incentives to our customers to become a marketing force both for us and the businesses with us. The system is built from the ground up to attract new users and rewards them for using our product multiple times per day.
Of course part of our success hinges on a very positive association of our service, which is where you come in! Help us put your designs in front of tons of customers. We are hoping to find designers with whom we can form a relationship with and create followup work.
Though we are secretive about our technology, I think you can tell that our company has a bold vision. We're targeting great success, but money is not the only motivation.
The first service we offer is specifically intended to have very little barrier to entry, and we personally hope this helps small businesses attract and retain the customers they need to compete with the big boys. We are also considering giving significant portions of our earnings back to the community that helped us succeed.
Point being, while money is central to our business it is not central to our culture - our logo should reflect "reward" more than "money".
Our long term goal is to create an integrated payment and reward system that is simple and caters to people of any age or locale. The logo should be "fun" and "aggressive" to represent our culture, but not so much that we completely lose touch with an older market.
In the short term the simplest way to use our service is via mobile smartphone applications, thus we expect that early adopters of our product will be young adults who are somewhat tech savvy. These people will be familiar with the logos of many of the top current social and business review websites, and it is important that our design be distinct from theirs.
Because our technology is also marketed directly to businesses and may eventually be tied directly into merchant software, the professionalism of the logo is also very important.
Though this has no direct association with our technology, a good way to describe the "feel" is to think of a "fun" credit card in your wallet. Professional enough that you trust the service to pay, but engaging enough that you are excited to use the card. Sounds like a challenge!
We will be very active with the designers for this project and will update the brief as ideas solidify.
Our aim is to create a logo that incorporates these themes:
- saving money & time
- fresh new product that's fun to use
- "earn sweet rewards"
- recruiting friends to save
- safety, security
- driving repeat customers
- How parts of your design would translate to a mobile app launch button, favicon, etc. People should think of saverMint when they see this graphic without seeing our name in text.
- We prefer a design that is abstract enough to be distinct, yet simple/clean and professional. It should be easy to recognize even when small.
- The logo should also look great in black/white & greyscale.
- Transparent background and several sizes needed.
- Please do not use mint leaves in the design of the logo, it's overused.
- Formal/rigid fonts such as Times Roman.
- No dollar signs $ or other money symbols in the design.
- Regarding capitalization, we favor "saverMint" but could be convinced otherwise.
- *It's absolutely important that any artwork/font you use is your own. We will not accept a design using copied artwork/fonts.*
We have an idea for a logo that we like but do not want to influence your initial designs. We are counting on you to wow us! After a couple of days we will attach it and see if it spurs new ideas and allow you to try tweaking it into something truly first class.
Looking forward to your designs!