Sans Paper, LLC is an electronic document management company specializing in digital image scanning, uploading, and management through online databases.
We are an up and coming full-service company offering/providing products and services that will save our customers time, money and office space, by allowing them to eliminate paper documents, facilitating the access/retrieval of documents digitally, while doing so in a more user-friendly manner than ever experienced before.
As is evidenced by our name, we put great emphasis on the economic savings and simultaneous reduction in our clients environmental foot-print that can be achieved by making the switch from Paper-to-Electronic filing, thus eliminating or effectively reducing their use of paper and digitally enhancing everyday office activities via a paperless office.
We will be targeting businesses of all sizes that are currently relying on paper filing systems, or businesses looking to improve a document management system already in place.
Sample Target Groups/Fields include:
1. Law Firms and Legal Practices,
2. Schools, Colleges, and Universities,
3. Accounting and Financial Services Firms,
4. Hospitals and Health Care Practitioners,
5. Insurance Companies,
6. Non-Profit Organizations
7. Small Businesses
1. Do not include LLC or .com in the logo.
2. Use of the company name (Sans Paper) or initials (“S” and “P”) are not absolutely necessary.
3. Extra consideration will be given to designs that symbolize being “paperless“ , “without paper“, or “sans paper“ without using words, however logos containing the company name or initials will be considered.
4. You are free to choose colors and design, try to be innovative, do not limit yourself to current site design (sanspaperllc.com) and colors because it will totally change as soon as possible.
5. We are looking for a unique and hi-tech logo that will emphasize our name and what we do, as well as set us apart from any competitors.
6. The design should be:
ii. Not too basic or simple
iii. Not too convoluted.
• We would like the logo to incorporate the letters “S” and “P”
• Illustrate how we are an environmentally conscious company that will also help our clients to be more environmentally conscious by cutting down on paper usage
• Possibly include an image of equipment that we might be using—scanners, computers, the web
• Should not be overly complicated, to reflect our goal of user-friendliness
• Our website can be used as information reference, however, the logo winner or applicants may also be considered for additional work for website design.