Terry is a fantastic designer -- not just because of his skill, which is dramatically evident in his work, but even more so because of his intention to listen to the needs and wants of his clients, respond thoughtfully to requests and collaborations, and move the project forward in harmony with those he serves to deliver outstanding results.
I cannot recommend him enough and will continue to work with him as much as I can.
How LAB started their logo design journey
Hip, fun, early stage, funded startup in Boston, needs a brand new logo designed. We are open to all ideas.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
runmyerrand is a community based social networking inspired web and mobile platform. We are the Ebay meets Craigslist for everyday errands such as: dry cleaning, Target Runs, goodwill donation drop off, etc. We want our logo to convey a sense of community, dynamic content, fun, and also trust and professionalism. Overall we want a hip, web 2.0, vibe.
We are currently redesigning our website, so the current colors and style will be changed. Do no feel tied to anything you see here: http://runmyerrand.com
By entering this contest you agree that we will own the IP associated with the winning logo design.
- These are the colors we have been working with: #1f9ffc, #627C25, and #C85722. Not all of these colors need to be used.
- Design must make it easy to read the domain name, by breaking up the "run" the "my" and the "errand".
- We are open to including an image of a runner
- final artwork as an illustrator file
- A design that is over the top, and too hip, that it loses its sense of professionalism. There is a fine line that we would like to balance.