How marinemerchant started their logo design journey
This logo will be used for print on business cards and the company website that has not been designed yet. Thus the logo will most likely influence the overall theme of the website in the future.
Logo must work well with a light colored background for business card print / letterhead. Website's logo is open for color theme, thus your logo can be other color themes, just please keep in mind you will need to make one that works for light background such as a business card or letterhead.
Red Zone PC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Red Zone PC will be a computer services company offering very similar services that of GeekSquad's services (repair, virus protection, router install, backup, etc).
Initially the company will service residential customers. When the time is right, small business' will be targeted as well in addition for it's customer base.
Designer will supply .psd format for finished logo's work within 3 business days *after* payment is made to winner, else buyer may request refund.
- The obvious the word *red* should probably be red.
- One ideal was maybe a basic cartoonish character that lookslike a computer monitor, NOT required, other creative ideals welcome.
- Easy to read font. Does not need to be basic, just do not want stuff like cursive or you have to LOOK hard to read the word.
- Any graphic(s) need to be related to what the company does (sorry no website to see what we do, but very similar to geeksquad's services).
- Unprofessional / unfriendly colors anywhere.
- Even though Red Zone is a football term, no association with football is wanted.