AntiYoÜ was very co-operative and worked with me to shape the designs to my needs. Also showed initiative and created several other designs for me.
Very happy! Thank You!!
How gsdu started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Your home for pop, soul, and rock and roll.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Radio station targeting baby boomers 55+
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The name KOOL and the frequency of 101.5 should be prominent in the design.
- Though this is for a radio station, we don't want microphones, guitars, records, etc. anywhere in the logo.
- *IMPORTANT* Use of a bold and "powerful" font will help win this contest. Please review the existing station logos shared.
- The station plays music from the 60s and 70s, but we don't want to play off the "hippie" culture or colors.
- Avoid any "nostalgic" elements like old cars
- Though we're asking that the slogan "Your home for pop, soul, and rock and roll." be used, we also want the option to not use it, so it shouldn't be a primary element of the logo.
- We prefer the final layout to be round or square, but will consider other ideas.
- The logo should incorporate color, but we don't have a specific color that has to be used.
- The logo should feel "fun" AND modern.
- I've included the other logos the station currently uses as examples, please refer to them.