Name: i4analysis Tagline: Supporting Decision Makers with Analysis
We are a small business with big ambitions. As business gets tougher, we want to hone in on the motivation of key decision makers to implement change.
What we do:
We provide practical Business Analysis services to solve business problems and guide decision making. In particular, we cater to two distinctly different target markets.
1) the requirements of Busy Decision Makers who need to solve Operational, Business Services and Asset orientated business problems.
2) Small Business Owners who need practical hands-on support to solve common analytical challenges.
We consider the corporate business to be our bread and butter and the small business support as a future growth opportunity.
Our Value Proposition:
To support Decision Makers with analysis to make informed decisions and implement sustainable change.
We help our clients to:
- Analyse key aspects of their business
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Make a robust and compelling case for change
- Save time and frustration by resolving common analytical challenges
To create Opportunities through Discipline.
Our Website address (not yet created):
Our focus is on providing a new concept into an already established market. Our target audience is Business Decision Makers (Company CEO, CFO and Strategic Sourcing) and Small Business Owners.
The qualities that we want to portray are:
- Providing Insight and Trusted Advice to solve Business Problems
- Logical and Disciplined
- Ability to reduce Costs and make sustainable Change
- Approachable and Practical
We are looking for someone to design us a smart and effective logo that we can use in all our marketing material (business cards, stationary, marketing collateral and website).
We want our brand (i4analysis) to be recognisable and tell people what we do by incorporating the tagline (Supporting Decision Makers with Analysis).
Please no cartoons and typeface should be Clear and Bold to stand out and create that curiosity factor.
We like the concept of having the "i4" in one colour and "analysis" another. Possible colour options could be a combination of red and black, however we would encourage the use of other colour combinations that designers think will suit our image and create a call to action within clients.
We would like the ability to work with the winning designer to make some minor modifications if required and the intellectual property rights to the winning design belong to i4analysis Pty Ltd.
The winning logo is to be provided in the following file formats: (.ai .eps .tif .jpg and .gif)
We look forward to your designs and Good Luck!