****** Just under 4 hours left -- Who will meet the CHALLENGE?? ******* (p.s. we will be posting another one soon for a pharmacy...so get your thinking caps on)
*** UPDATE - 16HR challenge - for this last 16 hour run...I want to see what your creative minds can come up with when put under the gun. Here are your guidelines:
- Build a logo using the "G" of Grafton but still incorporate the word Grafton into the overall design. Then using that "G" as the primary anchor of the whole design, add in each of the venues letting it's own personality show (Hall = formal/wedding based -- Inn = semi-casual and relaxed -- Backstage = whimsical/fun/off the wall.)
Have at it!!
This is a single business with three different unique sections: Grafton Hall, the banquet facility, is primarily used for Weddings but also corporate holiday parties,etc. Grafton Inn, restaurant & bar, does occasionally have a DJ and Karaoke. Lastly, Backstage Grafton which uses the banquet space for things like a comedy club, dueling piano's and other special event during the off wedding season. Currently, they really don't have any type of branding identity. Each part of this business needs to have a separate identity but still be connected and identifiable as part of the whole.
We are looking for a primary logo that is identifiable throughout the branding of the 3 businesses, but then somehow or something that identifies each business unit. We want the logo to synergysticly connect the identities but seperates each visually (Inn, Hall, Backstage) to enhance the branding of this business. So no matter which business unit is sponsoring something, people look at it and say, "Oh, that's Grafton", but then some portion of the logo identifies which business unit is specifically is. These logo(s) will be used on a splash page as well as marketing literature. We are creating a completely re-designed website for the business so PLEASE do not use the current sites color scheme. Be creative! The winning design will dictate the theme of the new website.
- 1 Master Identity Logo - something/somehow that separates business units
- Clean professional look
- Colors that fit well for the venue
- Colors that can be used as theme for new web site
- 3 Totally opposite looking logos
- No cartoonish look or feel