Excellent designer! Was able to take my elements and ideas and put creative vision and color to them. Lots of patience, talent, and professionalism, as well as quick turn around. Would recommend this designer for any project and would use again! Thank you khingkhing!
How Grantwphoto started their logo design journey
Grant Watkins Photography
I'm a 25 year old photographer based in Manhattan, Kansas. Manhattan is mostly made up of college students(25,000) during the school and regular population. My main focus in photography is weddings but I also photograph high school seniors, family, and engagements. My business motto is not to charge people an arm and leg. Straight forward pricing and no games.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My target audience is a couple different types of photography, that's why the logo must appeal to ALL types(wedding,engagement,high school senior, family) I don't want something for just one type of photography.
1. Artistic logo with a symbol/design. - I want a potential client to recognize my logo right off the bat.
2. A logo that can be used along multi-places such as a wedding contract, print release, model release,watermark,website. etc etc.
3. High-resolution (vector perhaps?) I want to be able to print it off for a sign, to use at a bridal show, vendor display sign.(not sure of the exact size)
4. I would like a fancy font but nothing hard to read.
5. Modern look.
6. Somehow using GW together would be nice.
7. Layered photoshop .psd/,jpeg file
8. I like to see some letters bold and others not.
9. I want multi-colors of the same design.
10. Horizontal and Vertical logos(they can be exactly the same elements)
newlogo.png - I like this logo. Very simple. I would want a more modern, somewhat "edgy" look but not too edgy.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.