Dorarpol, was great to work with, the design was strong out of the gate and blew away the competition. Response time was quick, and the artistic vision & execution really served me well. If you are lucky enough to work with Dorarpol, you will not be disappointed!
How PIQC started their logo design journey
PIQC is an early state start-up for a visual search engine. It encourages small/mid-sized businesses to share their data on the site and connects them.
PIQC is an inviting, exciting, trustworthy, and open framework. Technologically savvy but grounded in the real world. Not pretentious. Fostering community.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1. Local small/mid-sized business owners.
2. Individuals who want to search for products, get to know local businesses before a physical visit, etc.
This is not just for the generation of intuitively technologically adept youngsters. The site will be used by a wide range of people, including those less experienced working in the digital sphere.
A mascot concept in .psd format, showing a few different poses.
1. For a “404 page not found” screen: the robot has a sad expression or gesture. For example: http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?
2. The robot doing a friendly gesture or greeting, to use for pages that have messages. For example: http://www.deviantart.com/users/out…r360.co.uk
3. An attentive pose (for a form where users type in questions).
4. Sitting on an invisible surface with his feet hanging over (like sitting on a step).
5. The name of the company (piqc) should be visible at all times (somewhere on the robot).
The robot should be friendly, trustworthy, full of vitality and intelligence. It looks into the viewer’s eye, exuding energy and warmth. It is cute, compelling and hi-tech.
Note: Please feel free to vary the capitalization in "PIQC." We're trying to convey the pronunciation ("pixie") but are not sure whether all caps or all lowercase ("piqc") looks better.
For the logo chosen, we will need a file in .psd format, with a transparent background, if applicable. A style sheet should include information on colors, fonts, etc. as needed.