Excellent all the way around! khingkhing was uploading designs so fast it really helped me compare and be more creative in my mind! khingkhing listened to my feedback and was always very positive in his messages. Lightning fast in making modifications. Seemed to know exactly what I was thinking as time went on. Will Definitely work with khingkhing again when I need something else designed. Thank you, khingkhing!
How jarrod.is started their logo design journey
Jarrod Hunt Photography
I am a photographer just starting up my own business, not specialising in any particular style of photography yet. Available to shoot events, weddings, portraits, babies/children, landscapes etc, quite general.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am quite a general photographer at the moment, so targeting a wide audience. Weddings, events, family/kids/individual portraiture is what I would be aiming at. Something modern and dynamic, but still appealling to people of all ages
-No slogans or taglines
- Would like an Icon, perhaps incorporating JHP, or JH with a camera, or something else obvious to photography, like a flash, film strip, or lens or something similar.
- 5 pointed star is a possibility aswell
- Preferably bold colours, no pastels or gradients. Black/red/yellow/blue/grey would be my preferred colours, although open to others
- People should be able to identify that I am a photographer when they see my logo
- Should look contemporary, something slick and modern looking. Although should still look professional, I am a small business, after all :)
- Ideally would work on a black or white background
- I would like to use the logo for my website, but also for letterheads, business cards, stationery etc