This designer produced a fabulous design, turned around changes quickly and provided multiple file versions, as requested. I highly recommend.
How Ryan Estes started their logo design journey
Redoing my branding, need a logo that is simple, clean, modern, cutting-edge, fresh. Looking for something to communicate an artistic, upscale identity.
Ryan Estes Photography
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a logo that is simple, preferably one that has some sort of line art that can either stand on its own (for example, the Nike swoosh), plus a version that incorporates the name of my company (either "Ryan Estes" or "Ryan Estes Photography").
I'm redoing my branding to appeal to an upscale, urban market. My target clients are usually "city people" with disposable income, age 25-35ish, often with artistic tendencies or ties to the design community. They choose quality over quantity, and want work that is cutting-edge and modern but not faddish or too trendy. My existing website can be found at http://www.ryanestes.com to give you an idea of my work.
- My color scheme is black, white, green (hex #4c6429), and I sometimes use copper in my marketing materials. Colors should be used as accent colors only, not be overpowering
- Much of the time the logo will be in black and white, without color... needs to function with both (could I get the same design in BW as well?
- Simple line art graphical element that I can incorporate by itself
- Should be a vector graphic
- 3D effects
- Camera or film-strip graphics
- Anything that even remotely resembles clip art
- Strictly wedding-oriented logo (I'm trying to appeal to family/child/senior portrait clients too)
- Sappy sentimentality
- Anything too corporate