Very well done and very creative. Designer is quick to respond and does extremely professional work. We are very pleased. - Senior Partners 2MBAs and Associates, LLC
How Sohil.patel1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Personify Security, LLC
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer security consulting services such as vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, incident response services, and most of all educational security awareness training classes. A major service we offer is a cyber risk radar service where this would show the client 6 weeks prior to an attack with prior indications that attack is imminent. view our currently website http://www.white-badger.com or http://www.whitebadgergroup.com we are currently doing a name change and need a new logo.
Most attacks show evidence 6 weeks in advance and it is only humans that can detect these warning signs. here are the major points that I think we can tailor and brand into a compelling value proposition:
1. We are vendor agnostic. We recommend tools that are necessary- we don't follow the crowd.
2. We believe that people make the difference- we invest in superior people and provide education to our clients on our methods. We will work with you until you become self-sufficient or you can outsource our consultants on a permanent basis.
3. We believe that regulatory compliance is trap that forces us to "check the boxes" and discard good business sense, often compelling organizations to invest in expensive tools that can be used against them by the most sophisticated criminals.
4. The human mind is complex and can not be replaced by machines. This is an idea that can be used to design a logo and art work. I envision the human head depicted in various shades to illustrate the complexity and potential of the human mind.
5. WE WILL CUT COSTS- Let Personify re-architect your security infrastructure and we will save you more than we will cost you, while implementing a superior security profile. Give us six months to back up that statement and if we don't cut the bottom line, we will keep working until we do.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards