How YouSolutions started their logo design journey
http://www.organisedfitness.com is a website that allows personal trainers to manage their clients, day-to-day appointments, workout schedules and track client progress, bookings and payments.
The website is still in development but we are looking for a logo to put onto the website, business cards etc.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Personal Trainers who provide workout sessions for clients at gyms or training studios
Please come up with unique designs and not designs that are similar to other designers' entries.
- Please visit http://www.organisedfitness.com for idea of colours currently used.
- At this point in time we are looking to retain the blue that is used in the navigation bar as one of main colours for logo. We wish for the logo to be able to go onto coloured (blue / black) background or white background so needs to have two versions.
-"Organised Fitness" text must be included in the logo
- Logo must have the image on same line as text "Organised Fitness". That is we prefer not to have image above the text.
- Logo must be modern, professional but be funky at the same time. Nothing too plain or boring. Whilst we are open to simplicity, a simple logo should still stand out with meaning or representation.
- Must have different versions for colours to suit 1. black/blue background and 2. white background.
- We don't want a coloured box surrounding the logo. We want the logo to have a transparent background to be put on any other background, so just image/decoration and text.
- At a minimum must include the following (separate files for each colour variation):
- Logo in Illustrator file / photoshop format.
-.EPS format if possible
- Logo in .png formats for all variations i.e. reversed colours
- Specify fonts used
- Font Files