Community Live connects local communities to content including local historical, current and cultural events through an online television network. We seek not only to keep viewers informed, but to motivate them to get engaged through the use of technology to view and produce content. We are a start up online television network and need a catchy / modern logo that can be utilized as a branding element on anything from print materials to our motion graphics intros and promos.
This project is the first of several projects that we will be launching here over the rest of this year. We have 2 show concepts about to enter into production and many more in the pre-production phase. Impress us here and there is a high potential for repeat work!
Community Live is targeting an existing market (tv) in a different method of content delivery (online television network) and production development. We have several online shows in pre-production for every age group (children to senior adults) and filming will begin soon on two concept shows. The design we seek should reach across all generational barriers - professional, yet playful.
- Modern Style that spans all generational viewers.
- Color Palette is up to designer.
- May incorporate a building / skyline into name if designer chooses to do so.
- Open to tagline development - ".....our community", etc. But we are not stuck on even having a tagline.
- Please keep professional appearance: no clip art, Comic Sans, Papyrus, etc. Cheesie-ness will be eliminated quickly!
- Would like to have layers so that we can use the design in a motion graphics package for our shows and promos, vehicle wrap and other print materials.
- Logo and text that can be used together or independently is a +!
The Big Key: we will add the winner's name and contact info - email / website, etc [ if provided ] to our blog and website to give credit where credit is due! We are documenting every step of our entities development on our blog and this will be a big part of the development!
We have decided to extend the contest 1 day by increasing the prize and guaranteeing a winner. We see several promising designs that are making this decision a very hard one to make, in fact we have decided that we will need some friends, family, and colleagues to help us in the decision. However, we are interested in seeing if anyone else can come up with a design that will jump off the screen at us.