How One Point Planning started their logo design journey
I am looking for a very business professional logo. The company is a one source supplier for construction material. I want the logo to be strong enough to portray this same concept (a “one-stop source” for numerous materials).
One Point Planning
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want to see a lot of creativity, the more ideas the better. We will provide feedback for ALL logos. We want a logo that people that can associate with our name easily (similar to the golden arches for McDonald’s or the apple for apple computers). This logo will be used on our website, business cards, letter headings, and outside of our building.
*Corel Draw 11 (we have this program; formats that are compatible with this program are acceptable)
**If logo is not in this format, please let us know via email.
• The logo must say “One Point Planning”
• The One must be spelled out completely.
• We want to emphasis “One Point”. “One Point” MUST be the Focus.
• The logo can have the number 1 in it, but it MUST spell out One as well. The number 1 is not a requirement.
• The logo can be part of One Point or separate, but the logo itself MUST be powerful enough to stand alone as well.
• The logo and wording can contain colors, but must be readable and clear on black and white stationery as well.
• Simple and clean looking logo
• Cartoon looking
• Hard to read
• Cluttered logo
• Busy logo