Very good and very responsive. I was very happy with the work. Thank you.
I absolutely loved working with CLCreative. The designer got the concept immediately and went on to tweak the design until it was perfect. She was communicative, receptive, creative, and helpful. I absolutely plan to work with CLCreative in the future.
His design was the winner for me because of its clean and elegant lines. My entire team loved it. Thank you so much.
- THE JONATHAN, LLC
How Patrick110487 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Bulimia Anorexia Nervosa Association (BANA) is a not-for-profit, registered charity, community-based organization servicing the counties of Windsor-Essex, Chatham-Kent and Sarnia-Lambton in Ontario, Canada. Since 1983, we’ve been committed to the provision of specialized treatment, education and support services for individuals affected directly and indirectly by eating disorders.
As the primary regional source for the prevention and treatment of eating disorders, BANA is a leader in the promotion and acceptance of diverse body shapes and sizes through the adoption of a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Since its inception, BANA has provided services to thousands of individuals of all ages, genders and social/economic backgrounds with an ongoing case load of approximately 300 clients. In addition, we annually organize and host 250 educational health promotion presentations and programs that reach more than 20,000 children and adults.
Services are provided without age restrictions.
IMPORTANT INFO: There are 3 service streams for BANA.
1) Clinical treatment programs which consist of individual and group therapies
2) Health Promotion, education and prevention which are community outreach programs
3) Research which consists of partnerships in the clinical and medical community
1) BANA is anti-diet and promotes healthy balanced lifestyle. So no scales, tape measure or graphic images that would denote an individuals weight, shape or size.
2) Although the majority of individuals affected by eating disorders are women, 10-15% of our clients are Male. Our average Client age is 30yrs with a service range as young as 6yrs and as old as 87.
3) 2013 marks BANA’s 30th anniversary, it would be nice to have a design that could integrate this milestone on a temporary basis.
4) For the past 30 years we have had an Apple, in one form or another incorporated as our logo and are looking for a change. This is not a requirement however, we will consider ideas with or without it.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We're looking for something fresh, colorful, yet dignified given the seriousness of this disorder. For more details on our agency visit us a http://www.bana.ca